Newark, CA 94560 US
We are a manufacturing firm in the Newark, CA area and we currently have an opening for an HR Manager.
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
* Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
* Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
* Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
* Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
* Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
* Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
* Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
* Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
* Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
* Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
* Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
* Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
* Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
* Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
* Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
* A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
* SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
This is the best agency I have ever did business with. The people are helpful, respectful, resourceful, and because of them I now have the perfect job.
Very good experience while working with these fine individuals. If you need a job, ask Rod! He'll place you in a position which best suits your specific qualification.
This temp agency is amazing. They got me to a job in under 2 days!!!!! Amazing , respectable people. I couldn't have asked for a better place to find a job!
Very helpful. Got me a job within a week! Thank you Mike and Rod!
If you want to work, they will find you employment suitable to your work experience. They will even pay for job specific training and certification.
Workers.com is a great staffing agency. The staff is just wonderful. They are very helpful, professional, and also knowledgeable. They are also very good at matching your skills to the right job. If you are serious about working and finding a job, they can definitely help you. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.