Livermore, CA 94550 US
We are looking for a Press Brake Operator for a day shift position in Livermore, CA. This is a long term full time position.
* Operate press break machine - Amada experience preferred
* Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
* Use a CNC controller to input information into machine.
* Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints.
* Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments.
* Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
* Work with tight tolerances.
* Produce parts for assembly operations.
* Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
* Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting specifications.
* Perform spot inspections of parts.
* Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
* Complete and maintain paperwork.
* Math Skills: Good math skills will help press brake operators understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
* Problem Solving Skills: Press brake operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
* Attention to Detail: Press brakes are precision equipment. Being off by millimeters could be a critical error. Keen attention to detail is required.
* Mechanical and Technical Skills: Machines controlled by computers will need operators who understand CAD/CAM technology.
* Stamina: Press brake operators often work long hours doing repetitive movements.
* Must be able to life 10lbs to 50lbs.
This is the best agency I have ever did business with. The people are helpful, respectful, resourceful, and because of them I now have the perfect job.
Very good experience while working with these fine individuals. If you need a job, ask Rod! He'll place you in a position which best suits your specific qualification.
This temp agency is amazing. They got me to a job in under 2 days!!!!! Amazing , respectable people. I couldn't have asked for a better place to find a job!
Very helpful. Got me a job within a week! Thank you Mike and Rod!
If you want to work, they will find you employment suitable to your work experience. They will even pay for job specific training and certification.
Workers.com is a great staffing agency. The staff is just wonderful. They are very helpful, professional, and also knowledgeable. They are also very good at matching your skills to the right job. If you are serious about working and finding a job, they can definitely help you. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.