Fremont, CA 94538 US
We currently have an opening for a Program Manager for a Precision Machine Shop in the Fremont, CA area.
- Manage multiple client programs and ensure on-time delivery
- Track orders, handle communications with clients, process sales orders and provide customer service
- Prepare regular reports on program status, risks, and key performance indicators
- Work with cross-functional teams including engineering, supply chain, and operations to meet program requirements
- Continuously improve processes to optimize productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Management or related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Program Manager in a manufacturing environment
-Proficiency in MS Office and ERP systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits: Competitive salary, performance bonus, medical insurance, paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
This is the best agency I have ever did business with. The people are helpful, respectful, resourceful, and because of them I now have the perfect job.
Very good experience while working with these fine individuals. If you need a job, ask Rod! He'll place you in a position which best suits your specific qualification.
This temp agency is amazing. They got me to a job in under 2 days!!!!! Amazing , respectable people. I couldn't have asked for a better place to find a job!
Very helpful. Got me a job within a week! Thank you Mike and Rod!
If you want to work, they will find you employment suitable to your work experience. They will even pay for job specific training and certification.
Workers.com is a great staffing agency. The staff is just wonderful. They are very helpful, professional, and also knowledgeable. They are also very good at matching your skills to the right job. If you are serious about working and finding a job, they can definitely help you. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.