Phoenix, AZ 85019 US
Job Title: Purchase Coordinator
Company Information: Our company is a leading steel manufacturing company looking for a detail-oriented Purchase Coordinator to join our team.
- Generate purchase orders for suppliers and coordinate the purchasing of raw materials and equipment
- Communicate with customers, vendors and teammates to determine purchasing needs and resolve issues
- Verify that inventory levels are adequate and order more materials as needed
- Review and approve supplier invoices to ensure accuracy before paying
- Track orders to ensure on-time delivery of purchased goods
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other relevant data
- 2-3 years of experience as a Purchase Coordinator or in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Benefits: Competitive salary, Health insurance, Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
This is the best agency I have ever did business with. The people are helpful, respectful, resourceful, and because of them I now have the perfect job.
Very good experience while working with these fine individuals. If you need a job, ask Rod! He'll place you in a position which best suits your specific qualification.
This temp agency is amazing. They got me to a job in under 2 days!!!!! Amazing , respectable people. I couldn't have asked for a better place to find a job!
Very helpful. Got me a job within a week! Thank you Mike and Rod!
If you want to work, they will find you employment suitable to your work experience. They will even pay for job specific training and certification.
Workers.com is a great staffing agency. The staff is just wonderful. They are very helpful, professional, and also knowledgeable. They are also very good at matching your skills to the right job. If you are serious about working and finding a job, they can definitely help you. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.