Fremont, CA 94536 US
Job Title: Quality Manager
We have a full time opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager for a precision machine shop in the Fremont, CA area. We are an ISO 13485 and 9001 Certified manufacturer.
- Oversee quality assurance and quality control processes
- Develop and implement quality standards, procedures, and metrics
- Train colleagues on quality procedures and document systems
- Monitor operations and ensure adherence to quality procedures
- Identify and resolve quality issues and areas for improvement
- Continuously enhance quality systems through reviews and corrective actions
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or related field
- 5+ years of experience with quality assurance or quality control
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Proficiency with computerized quality management systems, CMM's and GD&T
- Knowledge of quality principles and ability to use tools like digital calipers, microscopes and other standard inspection tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Benefits: This position offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401k matching, and professional development opportunities. Our goal is to support you at work and beyond.
We would love to discuss this opportunity further. If you have this type of experience and are interested in this position, please apply.
This is the best agency I have ever did business with. The people are helpful, respectful, resourceful, and because of them I now have the perfect job.
Very good experience while working with these fine individuals. If you need a job, ask Rod! He'll place you in a position which best suits your specific qualification.
This temp agency is amazing. They got me to a job in under 2 days!!!!! Amazing , respectable people. I couldn't have asked for a better place to find a job!
Very helpful. Got me a job within a week! Thank you Mike and Rod!
If you want to work, they will find you employment suitable to your work experience. They will even pay for job specific training and certification.
Workers.com is a great staffing agency. The staff is just wonderful. They are very helpful, professional, and also knowledgeable. They are also very good at matching your skills to the right job. If you are serious about working and finding a job, they can definitely help you. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.